Stunning Landscape Escape
Positioned on green pastures with the remarkable backdrop of Mt Richardson and Mt Thomas, this beautifully architecturally-designed home delivers a perfect integration of contemporary-living within an impressive country setting.
Dramatic cathedral ceilings, timber & polished concrete floor features and large-format windows create a sanctuary of openness and light, immediately invoking comfort and relaxation. High-spec contemporary elements have been incorporated, complemented with natural materials. Living areas allows smooth transition from kitchen to dining and lounge, with outdoor covered deck areas allowing an extension of living space - as well as providing both shelter and privacy. An in-built office space allows for convenient work / study practicality while still maintaining connection with the family - and heating is well catered for with log-fire (wet-back), heat-transfer and solar hot-water.
Set on 10 acres (4 ha) of lush country surroundings, the property has enclosed gardens / lawns, great for kids and pets, with extra veggie gardens, orchard and huge greenhouse to inspire the green-thumbs of the family - while a large 5-bay shed is on site to provide additional space!
- 4 x bdrms (3 Dble, 1 Sngl)
- Master walk-in-robe
- 2 x Showers / 2 x toilets (incl. bath)
- Open-plan living + high-ceilings
- Gas & electric cooktop
- Study nook
- Log-fire (wet-back/oven) + heat-transfer + solar hot-water
- Full high spec insulation & dble glazed
- CCTV camera security system + CAT5 (incl. in Shed)
- 2 x Attic storage (easy access) (approx. 3.2m x 4.2m each)
- Fenced lawns + veggie garden + orchard + greenhouse + lean to shed
- Covered entertainment areas
- 5-Bay shed (approx. 202m2) incl. 2 lockable bays.
- Solar electricity
- Large pond and stream running along eastern end of property. All safely fenced off
- Built 2019 by Riley Brothers
- Approx. 181m2 Floor / 4.0001ha Land
Situated only 3kms from the hub of Oxford village, with nearby amenities at hand of schooling, hospital, shops, cafes, a farmers market and community facilities (including gym and open-air swimming-pool) - while outdoor enthusiasts will LOVE the proximity to the Ashley Gorge, Mount Oxford, the Mountains and the Waimakariri River... and only 30km to Rangiora.
DEADLINE SALE: Thu 3rd Dec 4pm (unless sold prior).
Download Property Documents:
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Four Seasons Realty 2017 Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.